For information or for emergency procedures, contact the dental clinic at 385-234-5725.
For appointments call 385.234.5725
How do I get an appointment to see the dentist?
- You must be a registered medical patient of Fourth Street Clinic.
- You must have an appointment to see the dentist. Call our appointment line at 385-234-5725
- No appointment? You can be placed on a wait list, but there is no guarantee you will be seen without an appointment.
- If you have severe dental pain and swelling, go directly to the nearest Emergency Room.
What services are provided at the dental clinic?
- Exams, X-rays, fillings, extractions (pulling of teeth), and dentures.
- There are no dental services for implants, root canals, porcelain crowns and bridges.
Who can be seen at the dental clinic?
- Anyone who qualifies to be seen in the medical clinic
- Patients in good standing without a cessation of service order.
The dental clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment, determined by the dental director.