Wasatch Homeless Health Care. Inc. dba. Fourth Street Clinic is seeking a qualified independent consulting firm for the purpose of conducting a Capital Campaign Feasibility study for our organization. We are looking for a partner who is experienced with planning and conducting a fundraising feasibility study; and is familiar with the local donor base and the government funding environment. The goal of the feasibility study is to assess our current and potential fundraising capacity for a large capital campaign, and recommendations on a strategy to raise the required capital. A project budget, timeline, and action items should be clearly identified as part of the proposal.
Our goal in conducting a Capital Campaign feasibility study is to understand Fourth Street Clinic’s potential for a capital fundraising and to gauge the level of support for this project in our community.
The study is to be completed using your firm’s knowledge of our philanthropic community. The study should be the result of confidential interviews with 25-35 donors and/or leader prospects.
The feasibility study report should address the following:
- Fourth Street Clinic’s real and perceived strengths and weaknesses in fundraising
- The community’s perception of Fourth Street Clinic
- Identification of potential campaign leaders in the fundraising effort
- Names of potential major donors/funders and what their interests might be
- Determination of the amount of money that can be reasonably raised
- Feedback on the preliminary case for support to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Other major fundraising campaigns in the area that might compete for the same donors
- Possible alternatives for raising funds needed to complete the project
- Roles and responsibilities of Fourth Street Clinic Board Members, staff, and volunteers in a campaign
- Appropriate timeframe for both the campaign planning study and the fundraising itself
- • Prior to donor interviews, questions will be agreed upon by both parties.
- • List of key donor prospects and their potential interest, including giving range.
- • Key areas of the case for support that resonate or hinder.
- • Presentation of study objective findings as outlined to the Board of Directors and key staff.
- • Support for the formation and structure of a capital campaign committee.
Provide the firm’s name, address, website, and telephone number. Include the name, title, and
email address of the individual who will serve as the firm’s primary contact as well as the names of additional team members. Include a brief description and history of your firm.
Proposals should include a list of 3 references for similar projects that your firm has completed.
Please explain your project approach, style, and process.
Proposals should include the proposed work schedule, timeline, and deliverables resulting from the feasibility study. The contract is expected to begin June 30, 2023 and should ideally be completed by December 31, 2023.
Proposals must include the estimated budget for all work related to tasks and deliverables.
Please include a summary of the experience of all relevant key staff.
Describe your firm’s commitment to diversity and equitable and inclusive practices. Please address your commitment to diversity and equitable and inclusive practices for both internal (e.g., staff, leadership, recruitment, etc.) and external parties (e.g., contracted entities, suppliers, etc.).
SUBMIT TO / PROJECT CONTACT
Proposals will ONLY be accepted as an electronic copy in PDF format to Isabelle Roehrig, Executive Assistant, as listed below, no later than 5:00 pm (MST) on Thursday, May 4th.
Any response, modification, or amendment received after the due date and time is considered late. No late response, modification, or amendment will be accepted. Proposals may not exceed 10 pages.
An introductory letter expressing an interest in providing the services should be included. The introductory letter should be addressed to:
Janida Emerson, CEO
Fourth Street Clinic
409 West 400 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Questions should be submitted to Isabelle Roehrig at email@example.com. Written updates, clarifications, and answers will be posted on our website. All questions must be submitted by Tuesday, April 11, 2023.
Schedule of Events
Fourth Street Clinic would like to conclude the Capital Campaign Feasibility study by December 31, 2023. The preliminary schedule is as follows:
|Issue Request for Proposal
|March 17, 2023
Questions from potential consultants accepted through
|April 11, 2023
Responses to questions sent out by
|April 18, 2023
|May 4, 2023
|May 15-17, 2023
Evaluation process/interviews conducted with finalists
|May 22-25, 2023
Committee makes recommendation to Board of Directors
Presentation to Fourth Street Clinic Board
|June 22, 2023
June 28, 2023
TBA – December 2023