Please join us for our annual Fourth Street Clinic Utah Film Festival!
Peer into the lives of everyday men, women, and children, your neighbors and fellow people, who are suffering from homelessness. Discover the stark reality and human pain dwelling just around the corner from your place of work, place of residence, or place of entertainment. Realize their struggles and histories while engaging in group and panel discussions to create firm connections between individuals all with a common desire to better serve those suffering in the community.
Fourth Street Clinic is excited to again present its annual film festival! The only film festival in Utah geared toward exploring topics and issues of homelessness, the Fourth Street Film Festival will take you into the minds and hearts of those experiencing homelessness and provide a glimpse of what relief can and needs to be given.
Come with us on Thursday, August 16, at Brewvies Cinema Pub for a memorable and thought-provoking evening. Highlights of the event include:
- A selection of short films on youth, adults, families, and LGBTQ+ individuals experiencing homelessness.
- A selection of films produced by young and aspiring local filmmakers bringing awareness to this vulnerable community.
- Engaging through Q&A panels the challenges these communities face and learn more about the resources available to them.
- Participating in conversations with community members on the complicated facets of homelessness.
- Experiencing the delight of Brewvies Cinema Pub, with their wide selection from local craft breweries, cocktails, and handmade food.
Ticket price is $35 in advance, $40 the day of the event. Ticket price includes dinner and a cocktail. Ticket holders must be over the age of 21.